TABLE GOLF ASSOCIATION (TGA) 2023
NO PURCHASE, OR ENDORSEMENT, SUBSCRIPTION, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST. CONTESTANT MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. CONTEST TO BE HELD AT THE DICE TOWER EAST CONVENTION IN JULY, 2023 DETAILS OF THE PRIZES AND HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST ARE CONTAINED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
CONTEST RULES –
1) Date and time to be announced before the Dice Tower East event begins
2) Contestants must register to enter the contest through the Dice Tower East contest entry process. Details on DTE website or at the registration desk during the event.
3) Registration may be limited to a maximum number of contestants TBD
4) The TGA will host a table golf content using the oversized version of the game
5) Rules will be explained to all contestants as a group prior to the start of the contest.
6) Contestants can request clarification of any rule during their active turn.
7) All contestants must be present at the start of the event to remain eligible to compete. A final list of all contestants will be confirmed by the TGA judge at that time.
8) Once the contest starts no additional contestants will be allowed to join.
9) All contestants will participate in Round 1 of event
10) Round 1 will consist of a ‘Par 3’ hole design
11) As will be explained in the rules, each player will get 3 practice shots.
12) When practice shots are finished, the TGA judge will announce the official start of contestants’ turn.
13) Each contestant will get one ‘mulligan’. A mulligan allows the player to retake their first shot with no penalty, but must accept the result of the next shot.
14) All contestants that score ‘Par’ or better (3 shots or less) will advance to Round 2
15) If no player scored Par 3 or better, all players tied for the best score will advance to the next round.
16) Round 2 will be a ‘Par 4’ hole design. All contestants that score Par 4 or better, (4 shots or less) will advance to the final round
17) If no player scored Par 4 or better, all players tied for the best score will advance to the next round.
18) Final round will be a Par 3 – Player with the best score (least amount of shots) will be the winner. In the event of a tie for best score, tie breaker will be a ‘closest to the hole’ shootout.
19) Tiebreaker – In the shootout, each tied player will take 1 shot. The player closest to the hole, as determined by the TGA judge, will be declared the winner.
20) The prize is one new copy of the TGA (Pro-Edition) base game valued at $85
Eligibility. The “TABLE GOLF ASSOCIATION 2023 PUBLISHER GIVEAWAY” (the “Contest”) is open to adults 18 years or older who attend and participate in the Table Golf Association contest at the 2023 Dice Tower East convention.
Proof of legal age, and eligibility verification may be required.
Contest Period. The Contest will be held at the Dice Tower East convention, and contestant with best score, must be present to win.
Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Contest is the Table Golf Association, a division of Meeple Mania Games, LLC.
How to Enter the Contest.
Disqualification. Each Entrant represents and warrants that his/her entry conforms to these Official Rules and understands that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify the entry for any reason, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way. Sponsor in no way promotes illegal acts, and any and all entries which include or promote illegal acts will be disqualified. Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the allowed number of entries per person by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, and/or any other methods will void any entry by that Entrant and could result in disqualification from this Contest and/or disqualification from all future Contest by the Sponsor and at Sponsor’s sole Discretion.
Winner shall be solely and fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, city, and/or local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) on the value of the Prize.
The Prize is awarded “As Is”. Neither Sponsor nor any of its affiliates make or offer any warranties or guarantees, either express or implied (including but not limited to quality, merchantability, and/or fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Contest or any Prizes. Prize details and availability are subject to change, in which case a prize of equal value may be substituted at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
consist only of the items listed, are non-transferable and non-exchangeable, with no cash redemption or substitution except that Sponsor retains the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, related to the Prizes, including but not limited to, any taxes and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
All Prize details not covered by these Rules are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering the Contest and/or accepting the Prizes you may win, Winner agrees that they have all rights, permissions and consents necessary to grant the rights to the Sponsor as expressed herein and will abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions.
Winner Notification and Verification: Winner will be announced at the end of contest and prize will be awarded at such time.
To claim a Prize, Sponsor may require Winner to complete, sign, and return Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms, and other applicable documents, if necessary, which may require a social security number and the Winner’s complete shipping address, such documents to be emailed to Sponsor or sent via first-class mail postmarked within seven (7) business days.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS: By participating in this Contest, Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Dice Tower and Dice Tower East (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action and any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from, this Contest or acceptance, possession, receipt, or use/misuse of the Prize. As a condition to entering the Contest, each Entrant agrees that: under no circumstances will the Entrants or Winner be permitted to obtain any award for, and the Entrants and Winner hereby waive all rights to any claim(s), punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages whatsoever, including attorneys’ fees. All causes of action will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. In no event will any Entrants or Winner be entitled to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable remedy.
The Released Parties assume no responsibility for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for any error, human, technical, or otherwise, which may occur in the processing of Contest entries, administration of the Contest, or the announcement of the Prizes/Winners including but not limited to, any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry received, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
Managers, their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, successors, and assigns harmless from any liability or claims related to or arising from the Contest.
Disputes. Entrants and Winner agree that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest and the Prizes awarded shall be resolved solely by Sponsor, shall be final and binding, and without resort to any form of class action.
The Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida, excluding conflicts of laws principles. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants in the Contest hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Florida courts (state and federal) in Miami-Dade Orange County for any causes or controversies arising out of the Contest. Winner waives any and all objections to
jurisdiction and venue in these courts.
Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the Prize, Winner grants to Sponsor and their respective advertising agencies the right to use and publish Winner’s photo, image, name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, video image and audio, and/or other indicia of persona, and city and state of residence in any media to promote the Contest or similar Contest or contests without additional compensation.
General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest for any reason, including but not limited to fraud or any other factor impairing the integrity of the Contest or Sponsor’s ability to award Prize as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to void any entries at issue (including disqualifying any individual who tampers or otherwise interferes with the entry process or the integrity of the Contest), and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of such cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to award Prize(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received before the time of cancellation.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
Who Won. Contest results and copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com